Celebrity Face Lift
World Renowned Beverly Hills Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Francis Palmer, voted one of the “World’s Best” plastic and cosmetic surgeons describes his Palmer Celebrity Face Lift that offers smaller incisions, less bruising/swelling and associated downtime than traditional Face Lifts.
The Palmer Celebrity Face Lift, featured on ABC’s “The View” can make you look more naturally attractive, take off up to 15 years all in 90 minutes or less with or without general anesthesia. The secret lies with it’s creator, Dr Francis Palmer that Tatler Magazine named “one of the World’s Best” Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons for his pioneering work in Face Lift techniques that shape the face in an attractive manner…avoiding the pulled, wind swept or upturned mouth joker look.
The Palmer Celebrity Lift is the next generation Face Lift that offers the following:
1. Much smaller, well camouflaged incisions that are 1/4 the length of more traditional Face Lift incisions.
2. Incisions do not go into scalp so hair loss is not experienced from incisions within the hair as may occur with
traditional Face Lifts, including some S-lifts, Mid Face Lifts and others.
3. Less invasive… The Palmer Celebrity Lift is a highly focused yet smaller area of tissue
dissection resulting in less area within which bruising and swelling can occur compared to traditional Face Lifts.
This results in less bruising, swelling and recovery time that can be measured in hours and days instead of weeks
and months as is the case with more invasive traditional Face Lifts.
4. Patients can fly home to Europe, Asia, the Middle East and across the US in as little as 3 days following
The Palmer Celebrity Face Lift versus 7-10 days with traditional Face Lifts.
5. The Palmer Celebrity Face Lift undermines, lifts, elevates and sutures the underlying SMAS
layer instead of merely lifting or folding the SMAS with sutures or barbed threads that must rely on keeping their
two-point fixation intact for the SMAS tyo stay lifted….should the threads or sutures come loose…the SMAS will
simply unfold and go back to its sagged position. This is why Dr Palmer does not use or recommend any type of
suture/thread suspension face Lift procedure. The Face Lift must, in Dr Palmer’s opinion, dissection, trim, lift
and re-suture the SMAS (muscle) layer for the effects of the Face Lift to last.
6. The Palmer Celebrity Face Lift combines SMAS tightening with excess skin and fat removal
combined with shaping of the cheeks, chin and jaw using either Cheek Implants, Chin Implants or fillers like Perlane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Restylane, Juvederm, Botox or Dysport. Just how the cheeks, chin, jaw and the Lips are shaped are based on Dr Palmer’s new book on the aesthetics of what makes us beautiful “What’s Your Number…the palmer code” available at Amazon.com Of course other plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures like Breast Augmentation with Breast Implants, Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Surgery, Brow Lifts and even Tummy Tucks can be done at the same time.
7. Because The Palmer Celebrity Face Lift is designed to do all the above….it can be performed under local, IV sedation or a general anesthesia in 90 minutes or less.
If you’re looking to be more naturally beautiful, as a woman or more ruggedly handsome as a man…The Palmer Celebrity Face Lift might just be the answer. You may have to travel to see Dr Francis Palmer in Beverly Hills but the journey is a small price to pay for the expertise, quality and impeccable aesthetic judgment that you will receive. All Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons are NOT created equal… How To Choose Your Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon.