Dr Francis Palmer World’s Best Facelift Surgeon has Minimally Invasive SMAS Facelift.
Francis R Palmer MD, FACS voted one of the “World’s Best” Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons has developed and offers a minimally invasive SMAS Facelift that can make you look 15 years younger in just 90 minutes. Dr Palmer call this revolutionary facelift technique “The Palmer Celebrity” Facelift offered at his Beverly Hills location.
If you have “jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.
Dr Palmer’s most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
* very small incisions and no incisions extend or are placed within the hair.
* minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned)
* can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia (using a local anesthetic)
* no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
* excess fat can be removed from the face and neck
* excess skin removed from the face and below the chin
* cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
* most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Dr Francis Palmer combines facial shaping with every facelift procedure. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. Conversely, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.
When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.