Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
One of the most popular plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures, Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) can reshape the nasal shape in a natural and attractive manner. This requires a thorough understanding of nasal aesthetics as well as extensive experience performing Nasal Surgery. Rhinoplasty is the most complicated Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Procedure to perform and master, requiring the utmost amount of training, knowledge and experience. No two noses are alike which means that every Rhinoplasty requires an individualized, customized surgical plan in order to create a naturally more attractive nose. Dr Palmer is a world-renowned Rhinoplasty expert with years of extensive training and experience.
Dr Francis Palmer’s goals when performing Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty):
- Refine the nasal shape in a subtle and artistic manner. The nose should “blend” into your face, becoming sleek and balanced without obvious flaws. In fact, the more natural the nose looks the better.
- Subtle refinement not drastic alteration is the key in most cases. This requires artistic vision, sound aesthetic judgment and extensive experience performing Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty). Dr Palmer is the past Director of Facial Plastic Surgery at USC, has published articles on Rhinoplasty techniques in scientific journals, trained numerous plastic and cosmetic surgeons on how to perform Rhinoplasty and written many articles on Rhinoplasty.
NASAL SURGERY (Rhinoplasty) Techniques and Benefits
Dr Francis Palmer is an expert in both Closed and Open Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) techniques to reshape the nasal tip, mid-section and bridge by modifying cartilage and or bone to achieve the desired results. One or all areas, of the nose, can be modified for aesthetic harmony and balance. Dr Palmer is a master at deftly and precisely sculpting the tip and nasal bones for a natural, refined nasal appearance.
Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) can:
- Alter and improve nasal size or shape whether it is traumatic or genetically acquired
- Thin and refine a wide nasal tip
- Reduce or enlarge the nasal bridge
- Thin the nasal width
- Refine a malformed, asymmetric or previously operated tip
- Straighten a crooked nose from trauma or a previous Rhinoplasty
- Fix a deviated septum that’s causing breathing problems
Dr Palmer performs Rhinoplasty in about 1 to 1 ½ hours. The incisions are well camouflaged within the nose and there is very little, pain, swelling or discomfort following the procedure. To ensure added post-op patient comfort, Dr Palmer doesn’t use nasal packing in his Rhinoplasty procedures. Most patients return to their normal routine in 1 week but avoid strenuous activity and physical contact, with the nose, for 1 month. The nasal shape will continue to improve over the subsequent months.
People from around the world come to Beverly Hills for Dr Francis Palmer to perform their Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) and Revision Rhinoplasty Procedures. Dr. Palmer is a world-renowned Rhinoplasty Expert and has performed Rhinoplasty on people from around the world. If you live in California, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, San Diego, Orange County or anywhere in the world and you are interested in Rhinoplasty or Revision Rhinoplasty come see Dr. Francis Palmer. You owe it to yourself to seek the very best Rhinoplasty Surgeon for this delicate and complicated Procedure. Dr. Francis Palmer has the training, skill and experience for your Rhinoplasty Procedure.
No matter where you are in the world, your nose can be evaluated by Dr. Francis Palmer using our “Virtual Consultation”.
Why don’t have the look you’ve always wanted? See what a Rhinoplasty with Dr Francis Palmer can do for you. Contact us today.