World’s Best Facelift
Dr Francis Palmer, voted one of the “world’s best” plastic and cosmetic surgeon has a special, next generation Facelift. The “Palmer Celebrity Facelift”, is a minimal incision type of facelift that has multiple advantages over more invasive traditional facelifts. These include:
- Incisions that are about 1/5 as long as those used in traditional facelifts.
- Minimal tissue dissection that’s about 10% of that used in traditional facelifts….this means there is far less bruising, swelling, lumps and bumps than the typical, more invasive facelifts.
- This means a much faster recovery time that measured in hours, not weeks or months so you can get on with your busy life.
- The “Palmer Celebrity facelift” can be done in 90 minutes or less with local anesthesia, IV sedation or a general anesthetic as desired.
- Patients can fly home to anywhere in the world 3-4 days after their facelift.
- The “Palmer Celebrity Facelift” employs all the required elements of a “true” facelift which include:
- SMAS layer dissection/elevation/ trim and re-suture…not a mere suspension via suture or thread that tend to loosen or break through the tissues allowing the SMAS to sag.
- Ability to remove excess skin that’s not possible with suspension, thread or endoscopic facelifts.
- Facial shaping following The Palmer Code Principles, of facial beauty, as outlined in my book on the subject. This is done by removing excess facial fat and shaping the cheeks aesthetically with fillers (I prefer Perlane) or cheek Implants.